Crazy Train is a blog dedicated to bringing you with interesting news, stories and experiences on board our beloved train service

Friday, October 1, 2010

Surprise Package

A relatively chilly September, I came unprepared for what I was about to witness.

12:30 pm Central Station Toilets.

At last, work was done now to head back home for some play. 12 minutes till my train, plenty of time to do the pre-travel tinkle(for an hour's travel this is a must). As I walk in the station toilet...there it was, a man facing the mirror with his pants down, lower-body fully exposed his junk out in the open!

It was the first thing one would see the second they enter. This guy seems to be taking care of lower body hygiene...but seriously in open air public?! He appeared unfazed, aloof...not a hint of embarrassment from giggling passersby. Besides his members showing I noticed he was wearing a long jacket, almost like a trench-coat. Was he supposed to be one of those stereotypical flashers preparing for his show?

I went to an empty cubicle to do my business and wondered why couldn't this guy do the same. Overconfident or under the influence, one thing I gotta say, this guy's got some balls...and he's showing it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment